Material: Alloy Steel
Finish: Black Oxide
- Combination clamp and locator with a unique upward clamping action.
- Pushing down the cam handle pulls the lower jaw upward. This clamps the workpiece against the stationary upper jaw, whose bottom surface is a precision-ground locator.
- Both upper and lower jaws can be rotated 360º for easy positioning of parts.
- Lower jaw has two clamping surfaces to accommodate either thick or thin workpieces.
- The cam handle rotates to screw the lower jaw up or down for fine adjustment.
Upthrust Clamps locate off of the part's top surface and clamp up from below.
||Max. Pressure (lbs.)
||100 mm +0.000 /
||4 +0.000 /